Forum Love for Allah
well came

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Love for Allah
well came
Forum Love for Allah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

حب الله والرسول الحب فى الله

You are not connected. Please login or register

The parents in Islam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The parents in Islam Empty The parents in Islam 2009-04-07, 15:34

سندبادالعالم

سندبادالعالم
عضو مجتهد
عضو مجتهد

The parents in Islam

The teaching of islam pays great respect to the parents . The
Holy Quran tells us to obey and respect them. It recommends us to treat them witn the utmost kindness and respect

Aman once asked the Prophet ( peace be upon him )'' Who deservens the utmost of my care and kindness?1

The Prophet ( peace be upon him )said ''your mother ''c

Then the man said '' and who is next ?c

The Prophet ( peace be upon him ) answered ''your mother''1

Again the man asked ''And next ''and again the Prophet peace be upon him ) replied ''your mother '1

The man asked for the fourth time '' And then '' This time the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) said ''your father

On another occasion a young man complained to the Prophet peace be upon him ) that his father had stolen his money .The Prophet ( peace be upon him ) sent for the father in order to question him . The man was very old .His face was pale and clothes were torn

The Prophet ( peace be upon him ) asked the man ''Have you taken your son's money ? The man said ''yes
When the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) asked him why he had done so .. he said ''When i was rich and strong , I brough him up and gave him everything he wanted . Now I am poor and weak and he has become rich and strong but he refuses to help me
The tears of pity gathered in the Prophet's eyes and he said to the ungrateful son '' you and your wealth belong to your father

Islamic Selection by SAMIR F .KHALIL _ Azhar book

2The parents in Islam Empty Re: The parents in Islam 2009-09-30, 13:21

quangtien84

سندبادالعالم wrote:
The parents in Islam
The teaching of islam pays great respect to the parents . The
Holy Quran tells us to obey and respect them. It recommends us to treat them witn the utmost kindness and respect

Aman once asked the Prophet ( peace be upon him )'' Who deservens the utmost of my care and kindness?1

The Prophet ( peace be upon him )said ''your mother ''c

Then the man said '' and who is next ?c

The Prophet ( peace be upon him ) answered ''your mother''1

Again the man asked ''And next ''and again the Prophet peace be upon him ) replied ''your mother '1

The man asked for the fourth time '' And then '' This time the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) said ''your father

On another occasion a young man complained to the Prophet peace be upon him ) that his father had stolen his money .The Prophet ( peace be upon him ) sent for the father in order to question him . The man was very old .His face was pale and clothes were torn

The Prophet ( peace be upon him ) asked the man ''Have you taken your son's money ? The man said ''yes
When the Prophet ( peace be upon him ) asked him why he had done so .. he said ''When i was rich and strong , I brough him up and gave him everything he wanted . Now I am poor and weak and he has become rich and strong but he refuses to help me
The tears of pity gathered in the Prophet's eyes and he said to the ungrateful son '' you and your wealth belong to your father

Islamic Selection by SAMIR F .KHALIL _ Azhar book

Thanks, I'm fromVietnam and cann't speak arabic.
I can speak Vietnamese, English and Japanese The parents in Islam Icon_biggrin

3The parents in Islam Empty Re: The parents in Islam 2009-10-04, 18:58

المديرالعام

المديرالعام
Admin
Admin

Welcome quangtin84

in cv-me.iftopic.com

https://cv-me.iftopic.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: